Propane Tugger Trailer
The BHS Propane Tugger Trailer is an LP-tank cart with an integrated hydraulic crane, designed to simplify changing forklift fuel. It carries up to six 8-gallon tanks at a time. Users wheel the unit to a lift truck, remove the empty tank, and attach the crane to the full tank with a pair of steel hooks.
The crane operates with a manual crank and a release valve. Using the Propane Tugger Trailer eliminates the ergonomic risk associated with lifting heavy LPG tanks. It also reduces the chance of damaging gas cylinders, further improving safety for the daily task of changing forklift fuel tanks.
Features & Benefits:
- Improves safety during LP tank change-out
- Provides ergonomic handling for 8-gallon LP tanks
- Stores six 33-lb propane tanks at a time
- Center steer design utilizes two rigid and four swivel casters for exceptional maneuverability
- Universal tow bar is compatible with all types of electric tuggers
- 250 lb capacity lifting arm rotates 360° to transfer full tanks with ease
- A hand pump powers the hydraulic lifting arm and a release lever controls descent
- Locking pins secure two upper cradles that independently swing outwards, providing access to the lower shelf
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Chemical-, impact-, and scratch-resistant powder-coat finish
90.5” / 2299 mm
36” / 914 mm
65” / 1651 mm
3,000 lb / 1361 kg
650 lb / 295 kg
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.